Here’s an amazing recipe to create blueberry flavored muffins at home that you won’t be able to resist. I for one absolutely love their sweet tangy flavor! These muffins are super easy to make and very delicious to eat. Try them out today.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 1 ½ cups All-purpose flour (Maida)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Cooking oil
- Less than 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
Procedure for making Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven at 200 degree C and grease the muffin cups.
- Mix flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a bowl and keep aside.
- In a measuring cup put oil and egg, and fill the rest of the cup with milk and then pour the mixture in a bowl.
- Whisk the oil, egg and milk mixture to get an even texture.
- Add the dry ingredients into the liquid mixture slowly and mix nicely to get evenly mixed.
- Add vanilla essence and blueberries into the mixture and mix again.
- Pour the mixture with a spoon into prepared muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven. Check once after 20 minutes by inserting a toothpick. If toothpick comes out sticky, bake for 5 minutes more. Cooking time may vary depending on the model and size of the oven.
- Bring the muffins out of the oven and let them cool to the room temperature.
- Unmould the muffins and serve with coffee or tea.