Who says Broccoli has to be boring? This recipe yields delicious low carb broccoli salad that you will absolutely drool over. And it’s super quick to make too. Ready in 10 minutes, if you’re on a healthy diet, have a bowl of this salad as your filling meal.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 6 cups Broccoli
- 1/3 small Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Procedure for making Broccoli Salad
- Combine broccoli, onion, and almonds in a large bowl. Keep aside
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper, in another small bowl.
- Add dressing into the broccoli mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or until ready to serve.