Give the usually mellow mousse an energetic kick with Cappuccino flavor. This mousse is a must for coffee lovers. Easy to make at home and light enough to be had at any time of the day, this Cappuccino mousse is one dessert you should definitely try. It can be served decoratively in serving glasses for formal parties too.
- Condensed milk (or Milkmaid) 1 can
- Cocoa powder 1/3 cup
- Instant coffee powder, dissolved in 2 tbsp hot water 2 teaspoons
- Whipped cream 2-1/2 cups
- Butter or margarine 3 tablespoons
- Coffee flavored ice cream For topping
- Combine condensed milk, cocoa powder, coffee solution and butter in a saucepan; reserve ½ tsp cocoa powder for garnish.
- Put the saucepan on medium heat and cook while stirring for 4 – 5 minutes or until everything is well infused and smooth. Remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture gently and pour into serving bowls; refrigerate to chill for an hour or until serving time.
- Add scoops of coffee flavor ice cream on top of mousse in each bowl before serving, garnish with cocoa powder and serve chilled.
Tip: You may also add some sliced berries or caramelized fruits on top for garnish
Preparation Time: 15 minutes (excluding refrigeration time)