Amongst the vast varieties of sandwiches, Chicken Sandwiches stand on top for non vegetarians. Chicken can be used in many forms to layer between two slices of bread. One of the most popular ones is chicken salad which may be made with lot of variations. Here we are explaining an easy recipe to make this fantastic sandwich at home.
- Chicken 400 grams
- Chopped fresh Tarragon leaves 2 tablespoons
- Lettuce leaves 4 or 5
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Freshly ground black pepper To season
- Salt Pinch
- Whole grains or brown bread 4 slices
- Preheat oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- Season chicken with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper and place on a baking tray, drizzle some olive oil and rub all over to coat it evenly. Put the tray in preheated oven for 90 minutes or until the chicken is well baked and brown.
- Bring out from oven and let cool for a while then separate meat from bones. Discard the bones and cut the meat into bite size cubes.
- Take chicken cubes in a bowl, add mayonnaise and chopped tarragon leaves mix well to combine nicely.
- Cover 2 slices of bread with lettuce leaves and place handsome amount of chicken and mayonnaise mix. Even the surface with a spoon and place rest of the bread pieces to cover them.
- Cut into halves and serve.
Preparation Time: 100 minutes