Fruit juices make the best of mocktails… plus they’re healthier! Well, that’s just an excuse to have a glass of this chilled drink straight from heaven. Cranberry juice, orange juice, lime juice, sugar and mint, this mocktail has it all. I promise, each sip is going to be a burst of flavors in your mouth. Blend it up and serve it to guests at a party. They’ll love it as much as you!
- Orange juice 1/2 cup
- Lime juice 1/3 cup
- Cranberry juice 1/4 cup
- Mint leaves, torn or roughly chopped 7-8
- Water 1 cup
- Sugar 2 cups
- Ice 1/2 cup
- Club soda 1-1/2 cups
- Mint leaves or orange slices For garnish
- Boil the water in a small saucepan.
- Add sugar to the boiling water and stir constantly until the sugar is completely dissolved. Don’t boil the mixture too long otherwise it will get too thick.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture cool. It will thicken a bit when cooled. This will yield a quantity of syrup more than that required for this recipe. Store the remaining syrup in a bottle and keep it in the refrigerator. This syrup can be used for up to 6 months.
- Add the orange juice, lime juice, cranberry juice, 1 tablespoon sugar syrup (prepared above), mint leaves and ice to a blender.
- Blend the mixture vigorously for about 8 – 10 seconds.
- Divide the mixture evenly into two glasses.
- Add about 3/4 cups club soda to each glass.
- Add additional ice and garnish with mint leaves or orange slices if desired. Serve!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes