The beauty of corns is that you can boil them, steam them, or add them to salads directly. This is an easy recipe for corns that needs very little preparation, but it still tastes amazing. Check it out!
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 4 cups Boiled Sweet Corn (or frozen corns at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper powder
Procedure for making Cream Cheese Corn
- Put a pan on medium-high heat and add butter to it. Once it melts, add the corn and saute for about 5 minutes or until properly cooked.
- Add the salt, pepper, cream, and cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Lower the heat and let the dish simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, cover the pan, and let the corn stand for 5 more minutes to allow the flavor to soak in.
- Toss, transfer to a serving dish, garnish with more cheese and serve.