This salad is an all time favorite combo of hard boiled eggs, veggies, cheese, croutons, and anything else you want. Tossed in a yummy dressing of mustard, lemon juice, and Worcester sauce, it is sure to add fun to any get together.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 4 Hard-boiled eggs
- 1 whole head Lettuce, leaves broken coarsely
- 2 cups Toasted croutons
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1/4 cup Grated Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large Lemon’s juice
- Salt and Freshly ground Black Pepper, To taste
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
Procedure for making Egg Caesar Salad
- Thoroughly wash the lettuce and dry it. Meanwhile, prepare the salad dressing.
- In a bowl mix the garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice and then pour in the olive oil while whisking regularly. The final consistency of the salad dressing should be thick yet a little flowing.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste, stir and keep aside for a while.
- Toss the dried lettuce, croutons and the salad dressing in a large bowl.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and cut the egg white into broad strips.
- Transfer dressed salad onto serving platter and place the egg whites strips and crumbled yolks on top all over platter. Serve!