Mayo, tomatoes, onions and bell peppers grilled within bread slices, this veg sandwich is a quick fix recipe to kill hunger pangs. Perfect for breakfast or evening snack, they are very easy to make. And of course, they taste so very good!
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 4 Bread slices
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- ¾ Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper powder
Procedure for making Grilled Vegetable Sandwich
- Combine the capsicum, onion, tomato and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a layer of the mayo and vegetables mixture on one bread slice and cover it with the other slice. Repeat for the other 2 slices.
- Place the two sets of sandwiches in sandwich maker. Apply a little butter on the top layer of the bread and close the lid of the sandwich maker. Grill till done.
Note: You may use this sandwich maker.
- Bring out the grilled sandwiches and cut each into two halves.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.