Smoothies are a recommended drink at breakfast time for a healthy start to the day. This is the recipe for a thick smoothie with papaya and guava which is awesome in taste and fragrance. Perfect to kill those morning hunger pangs in a nutritious and healthy way!
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 2 cups Papaya flesh
- 1 cup Guava, chopped
- 1 cup Yogurt (Non-sour Curd)
- 1 cup Milk
- Sugar, To taste
- Crushed ice
Procedure for making the Smoothie
- Blend the milk, yogurt and sugar in a blender for 30 seconds.
Note: You may use this blender.
- Add in papaya, guava and crushed ice then blend for another minute or until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and serve chilled.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- You may use coconut water instead of milk and yogurt for a low calorie smoothie.
- You may add in some mango or banana also in this smoothie. Also, 1 teaspoon ground roasted flax seeds may be added for additional nutritional benefits and fragrance.