Hazelnut & Strawberry milk makes for a fantastic and healthy breakfast option. While fruits and nuts are excellent health-wise, some people are allergic to dairy products and many are vegans. This recipe thus contains milk derived from nuts which makes it all the more wholesome. Quick to make, this drink can be served at parties as well.
- Hazelnuts, soaked overnight 2 cups
- Fresh ripe strawberries, diced into slices 100 grams
- Honey To taste
- Cinnamon powder Just a dash
- Water 4 cups
- Drain the hazelnuts and rinse under running water nicely.
- Put them into a blender, add in honey, dash of cinnamon powder and pour 4 cups of water. Blend to puree.
- Strain through a fine sieve or muslin cloth and squeeze to the last drop.
- Refrigerate for half an hour. Before serving, add crushed ice to serving glasses and pour the milk over it.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve chilled.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes