This is a very easy to make whole wheat cake with chocolate flavor and lots of dry fruits. Perfect as a snack, it will surely cheer your kids up. Try this at home and delight your family on any occasion.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 1.5 cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Cocoa powder
- Chopped nuts and Tutti-fruity
Procedure for making Healthy Atta Chocolate Cake
- Take a bowl and sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder together in it
- In another bowl add milk with sugar. Then add oil to it with vinegar. Blend.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture. Combine to form smooth batter.
- In another bowl finely chop some of the nuts (save some for later). Add ½ tsp flour to the chopped nuts and mix.
- Add flour coated nuts into the batter and mix everything well.
- Take a large pan and put a little water in it. Place a small bowl in it upside down to make a stand.
Note: You can also use this stainless steel oven for making this cake. This oven can be used in place of the large pan.
- Grease another pan in which cake batter will be made. Pour the prepared batter in this pan.
- Add the reserved nuts on top. Also add the chocochips and tutti fruity.
- Place this pan on top of the upside down bowl inside the larger pan. Cover the larger pan and switch on the heat underneath.
- Cook on a very low heat for 35-40 minutes. Then turn off the heat.
- Allow the bowl to cool down. Thereafter, remove the lid and carefully take out the cake pan.
- Insert a toothpick at the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, your cake is properly baked.
- Run a knife along the sides of the pan to ensure it is detached. Then turn this pan upside down on a plate to unmould the cake. Serve.