Do you love salsa sauce but only depend on a readymade one? Have you ever wondered how to make delicious salsa sauce or dip at home to go with salads or plain good nachos? If the answer to those questions is yes, well, you’re in luck coz we’ve got a great salsa sauce recipe for you that will blow your senses away. Whip up restaurant quality salsa sauce at home with this easy recipe.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 3 large Ripe tomatoes
- 1 large Onion
- ½ bunch Fresh Coriander (Cilantro)
- 3 – 4 large Green chilies
- 1 – 2 cloves Garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1/3 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Vinegar (optional)
- Water (if required)
Procedure for making Salsa Sauce
- Combine everything in a grinder or food processor and grind until smooth.
Note: You may use this food processor.
- If the mixture gets too thick, add a few drops of vinegar or water and pulse again to desired consistency.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy with nachos or tortilla chips. You can also store the sauce in an air tight container and use when required.
Note: You may use this air tight container to store this sauce.