Refreshing appetizer dip, this minty avocado dip tastes good with fried as well as baked snacks and goes equally well with plain old nacho chips. Making it is a 5 minute task and it is perfect to be served to family, friends and guests (adapted from myrecipes.com).
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 1 Avocado, peeled,pitted, & cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint leaves, divided & sliced
- 1 cup Yogurt (Curd)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
Procedure for making Avocado Dip
- Mash the avocado, yogurt, lime juice, and salt together until creamy. You may use an electric masher / beater for the purpose or even a grinder set to low.
Note: You may use this electric beater.
- Add 3 tablespoons mint leaves and drizzle the oil.
- Give the dip another mix to combine all flavors perfectly.
- Top with remaining mint leaves and serve.