Minty melon is a cool and refreshing drink made of melon and mint that is very healthy, easy and quick to make. This beautiful color of this drink makes it fit to be served as any time treat or as a welcome drink to your guests during hot summers.
- Melon, cubed 1 cup
- Ginger, cut 1 inch
- Lime juice 2 tablespoons
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- Fresh mint leaves 6 – 8
- Water or Club Soda, chilled 1 cup
- Ice cubes (optional) 1 cup
- Combine mint leaves, ginger pieces, honey, lime juice and melon pulp in a blender jar and churn well until smooth.
Tip: You may add 1 cup of orange juice also while blending.
- Take two long glasses and add some ice cubes in it.
- Pour the mixture in the glasses and add chilled water or club soda to top.
- Stir with a stirrer and serve chilled.
Tip: A pinch of black salt may be added to this drink for a fabulous fragrance as well as to make it an appetizing agent.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes