This Peach Lemonade is a perfect fit for the kind of thirst where you wish to have something chilled and refreshing that’s sweet and tangy but not too sweet or too tangy! Ideal to be served as a welcome drink to guests or as a casual beverage on a lazy Sunday brunch. Try it, you’ll love it.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 2 cups chopped Peaches
- 1 Peach cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Ice
- 4 cups water
Procedure for making Peach Lemonade
- Put a saucepan over medium heat and add water, chopped peaches and sugar to it.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce heat. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down.
- When the mixture has cooled down, blend it until smooth.
Note: You may use this blender.
- Pour into a large pitcher and refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Press peach mixture through a steel strainer over a bowl, reserving liquid and discarding any solids.
Note: You may use this steel strainer.
- Stir in lemon juice. Serve over ice with a peach wedge.