There is nothing more refreshing than a glass of juice, and when it’s a combination of multiple flavors, its just the best! As the name suggests, this mocktail contains Pineapple and Apple juice along with a hint of grape juice and honey. It’s a burst of different tastes within the mouth that will fill you up with energy in an instant. Try it today!
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 2 cups Pineapple juice (fresh if possible)
- 1 cup Apple juice (fresh if possible)
- 1 tablespoon Grape juice (fresh if possible)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Sugar (optional)
- Crushed Ice (optional)
Procedure for making Pine-Apple Teaser
- Blend all the juices, honey and water in a juicer until smooth. The resultant will be a frothy combination. You can use ready-made juices here too but fresh juices tastes the best and are healthier too.
Note: You may use this juicer.
- Taste it and add sugar if required. If the mocktail is too thick, add some more water and blend again.
- Pour out little amounts of the mocktail through a steel strainer to filter out fruit particles and froth.
Note: You may use this steel strainer.
- Put some crushed ice in a serving glass (if desired) and transfer the mocktail to it.
- Garnish with cut grapes, apples and pineapple. Serve immediately.