Mint or pudina chutney is a spicy dip made from mint leaves. It is one of the most popular chutneys around, as it can be served with any food. It is an extremely flavorful condiment, and is served in small quantities.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- ½ cup Mint leaves (Pudina)
- ¼ cup Coriander leaves
- 1 ½ tablespoon Onion cut into slices
- 2 Green Chilies
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 or 3 tablespoons Yogurt
Procedure for making Pudina (Mint) Chutney
- Wash mint, coriander, onion and green chili.
- Put all the ingredients along with water and curd into your mixer and grind them into a fine paste.
Note: You may also use this mixer for making chutneys.
- Serve with any snack or main course.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- You can add ½ tomato also in this chutney.
- You may put raw mango instead of lemon juice.
- If you like, add 2 flakes of garlic too.
- Number of green chilies can be increased as per taste.