Rose ice-cream milkshake is an awesome drink to relieve from the heat and refresh you. The beautiful soothing pink color and the rose fragrance is pleasing to the senses. It is a perfect drink to be included in breakfast during summers. You can even transform it into mini rose-and-ice-cream shots (in shot glasses) for kids’ birthday parties.
- Chilled milk 2 cups
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Sweet rose syrup (or Roohafzah) 2 tablespoons
- Crushed ice 1 cup
- Ice-cream (Vanilla or strawberry) 2 scoops per glass
- Blend milk, sugar and rose syrup in a blender for a few seconds.
Tip: If you can’t get rose syrup or Roohafzah, you may use some rose water and a few drops of pink food color in this drink. Then you might have to add a little more sugar too.
- Add crushed ice to the shake and churn once again for few seconds.
- Pour in two long glasses and garnish with scoops of ice cream. Serve chilled.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes