Eggs are healthy, filling, and so yum! Scrambled eggs are my kid’s favorite. There are so many ways to make this variation of eggs. With milk, with cheese and more. What I like best about eggs is that they’re easy and quick to make, adapt well to any recipe, and make for a full meal. If you can’t figure out what to have for breakfast, give scrambled eggs n toast a try!
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Cheese, grated
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, for seasoning
- 2 – 4 Toasts or toasted bread
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Salt, if needed
Procedure for making Scrambled Eggs with Toast
- Crack eggs in a bowl. Add milk and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Whisk to combine all well. If you’re not using cheese, add some salt, else no need.
- Melt butter in a frying pan on low medium heat. Pour in egg solution and let it spread all around.
- After 10 – 20 seconds slide a flat spatula through eggs crosswise while scrubbing the base of pan. Leave it for another 10 – 20 seconds and then start folding it over. Do it after 10 seconds again and so on until the eggs are well crumbled and set.
- Keep the heat to low or low medium only while cooking scrambled eggs, do not burn or over cook.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan and fold the scrambled eggs once again so that Parmesan is melted and wraps around eggs.
- Transfer onto serving platter over toasted bread slices or with toasts at side. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
You may sprinkle thyme, parsley or chives over the eggs before serving.