Ever visit a coffee shop for a delicious, melt-in-the-mouth brownie and wonder if you could have it all the time? I know I have! Well, now you don’t just have to wonder, you can actually make luscious brownies at home quickly and super easily. All you need are 3 core ingredients and an oven, and you’ll be good to go. Check out our easy Nutella Brownie recipe!
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
Procedure for making Nutella Brownies
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Nutella and then the flour. Combine using cut-and-fold method into a smooth batter.
- Pour into a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes at 175 degrees C.
- Remove from oven when done and allow to cool completely for about half an hour.
- Cut into bite-sized chunks and serve!
Preparation Time: 40 minutes (Excluding cooling time)
Serves: 12 – 15 brownies
You can add some chopped nuts to the brownie mixture to give them an extra crunch.