Refreshing dessert with some yumm ingredients. And the best part – its so very easy to make literally. In Anna’s words, “what could possibly be easier than dumping 4 ingredients on top of each other and baking in the oven?” True that! Here’s Anna’s take on a Peach Cobbler that you’d love just as much as we did.
- Yellow Cake Mix 3/4 Box
- 7-Up soda (or other lemon lime soda) 1 cup
- Fresh Peaches 4-5
- Cinnamon 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla Ice Cream and/or whipped cream
- Peel and slice fresh peaches into chunks. Place into pie pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl, and pour the soda on top. Combine using a spatula until smooth.
- Pour the cake and soda mixture on top of the sliced peaches in the pie pan. Spread evenly so that the mixture covers completely. Gently press down using hands or the spatula.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees while your cobbler sits and bubbles.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon evenly on top.
- Bake cobbler for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve with a heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream or top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Serves: 3 – 4