This is a salad that doubles up as a quick meal! Prepare this yummy Macaroni and Veggie Salad in a jiffy to satisfy those hunger pangs. All you need are boiled macaroni and choice of veggies. Perfect to compliment any meal, your kids will love this salad too.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 1 cup Macaroni, boiled
- 1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cucumber, chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Caesar’s Dressing
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Procedure for making Veggie Macaroni Salad
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve chilled!