A naan that doubles up as pizza – that’s exactly what this Veggie-Naan Pizza recipe delivers. What’s more, it’s really easy and quick to make and only needs a handful of ingredients. Try this out for a yummy snack for kids as well as friends. It’s perfect as a side dish at informal parties as well.
- Naan (unbuttered or any other flat bread you like) 4 – 5 slices
- Pizza sauce or Hummus 4 – 5 tablespoons
- Cucumber, thinly sliced 1 large
- Carrot, finely chopped or julienned 2 medium
- Radish (optional), thinly sliced 1 medium
- Spring Onions, chopped 2
- Cheese, crumbled To top
- Toast the naan or the bread you’re using until it becomes crispy and stiff enough to serve as the base for toppings.
- Spread the pizza sauce or hummus over it. Follow with generous portions of vegetables.
- Sprinkle crumbled cheese on top. Bake the veggie-naan pizza for a couple of minutes to melt and set the cheese. Serve hot!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 – 5