A fresh twist to the fruit-veggie combo, this salad brings together Apple, Banana and Cucumber. Tossed in a basic lemon dressing, making this salad is a 10 minute job, and it is mouth-watering too! This salad is a perfect fit for kids.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 1 medium Red Apple
- 1 small Ripe Banana
- 1 small and thin Cucumber
- 2 – 3 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Salt, To Taste
Procedure for making ABC Salad
- Chop the apple, banana and cucumber into bite sized pieces.
- Combine the lemon juice and salt in a small bowl.
- Place all chopped items in a mixing bowl and drizzle the dressing over them.
- Toss to coat the salad with the dressing and then transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for 5 – 10 minutes. Serve cold!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes (excluding refrigeration time)
Servings: 1 – 2
You could choose to peel the apple and cucumber or use them as it is. Using them with the outer skin would give the salad more color. However, do ensure you wash them thoroughly if doing so.