Cold coffee with a kick of chocolate syrup and smoothness of whipped cream, Choco-Cream Frappe can be found around most cafés and coffee shops and is a favourite among youngsters. And now with this easy recipe, you can make it easily at home. This is a great way to make kids enjoy their milk and is a refreshing drink any time of the day. Perfect for breakfast or as an evening snack.
- Milk, chilled 2 cups
- Sugar 4 – 5 teaspoons or more to taste
- Chocolate syrup 3 – 4 tablespoons
- Whipped cream 2 tablespoons
- Coffee 2 levelled teaspoons
- Put the milk, sugar, cream and coffee in a mixer and blend until smooth.
Tip: You can also choose not the blend the cream but drop a dollop of it in the glass before or after pouring the cold coffee.
- Tilt the serving glasses and run the chocolate syrup directly from the bottle or with a flat spoon along the inner surface of the glass.
- Pour the chilled cold coffee into the glasses. Serve!
Tip: If the milk is not cold enough, you could also use a little crushed ice. However, using ice in cold coffee generally affects the taste since it adds some water as the ice melts.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
2 thoughts on “Choco-Cream Frappe”
It seems yummy and to make it yummiest you can also add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream with chocolate syrup on it.
Very true! Thank you for that lovely suggestion.. if you happen to try that sometime, do drop in a picture of the awesome drink!