Fruit salads are awesome for 2 reasons; they’re beautiful to look at and they’re so refreshing in taste. You don’t need complex ingredients to toss up this salad. Just fresh fruits with choice of other salad veggies, and a little bit of magic! Perfect to be served at Sunday brunches or informal lunches.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 1 cup Pomegranate arils
- 2 cups Pear, chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Salt, to taste
Procedure for making Pear & Pomegranate Salad
- Combine the onion, pear, and pomegranate in a large bowl.
- Mix the salt and lime juice in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad.
- Also add the chopped cilantro. Toss everything to combine.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Serve.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 – 3
You may use this kitchen chopper for chopping everything.