A glass of fresh lime or lemon soda gives a heavenly experience on a hot summer day. Lime juice with sugar and salt gives instant energy along with freshness. It also helps in compensating the loss of salts and sugar in body caused by sweat discharge during summers. It is advised to be given to patients suffering from diarrhea.
To purchase any highlighted ingredient or equipment used in this recipe, click on it.
- 2 Fresh Lemons
- 4 teaspoons Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon or more of Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- Club soda, as required
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ teaspoon Black salt
- 1 cup Crushed ice
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Procedure for making Fresh Lime Soda
- Dissolve sugar in water.
- Squeeze both of the lemons in a small bowl.
- Take two long glasses and put crushed ice in them.
- Divide and pour sugar syrup in both of the glasses. Add lime juice, salt, pepper and black salt.
- Add soda to the glasses, garnish with mint leaves and lemon wedges. Stir with a stirrer, serve immediately.