Bringing the unique flavors of basil, mint and orange juice together, minty basil orange drink or Herbal Fair is a healthy concoction that’s delicious, is a good treat for the skin and is good for digestion. It has a very cool effect so this drink is a must have for summers.
- Orange juice (Fresh or Packaged) 2 cups
- Fresh Basil leaves (Tulsi) 10 – 15
- Fresh Mint leaves (Pudina) 3 – 5 for the drink + 2 for garnish
- Crushed ice 1 cup
Note: Use only a few mint leaves otherwise the drink will turn bitter.
- Put mint leaves, basil leaves, orange juice and crushed ice in a blender and blend to smoothness.
- Take two long glasses and pour the drink into them. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes