What more can one ask for than a glass of chilled heavenly drink to soothe the senses on a hot summer afternoon! This drink is easy to make and amazing pretty to serve to friends and guests. Its charming tangy flavor will put you in a celebratory mood in no time.
- Orange juice, cold 2 cups
- Pineapple juice, chilled 1 cup
- Grenadine 2 tablespoons
- Ginger-ale 1 bottle
- Cherries, whole and pulped 1 cup
- Combine the orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine in a drink mixer and give it a good shake.
- In a serving glass, put 1 teaspoon cherry pulp at the bottom. Top that with the juice mixture.
- Pour in bubbling ginger-ale to the brim and drop in a whole cherry.
- Repeat with the remaining glasses and serve chilled.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 3 – 4
2 thoughts on “Orange Velvet”
Great recipe! 😀
Thanks a ton!