A cake that’s easy to bake and is oh so yummilicious. Who knew pumpkin could taste so good when baked! Some simple ingredients, a great oven and a little patience is all you need to prepare this amazing cake that’s a perfect fit for tea-time or as an after dinner dessert. Adapted from whipperberry.com, this pumpkin cake will blow you away.
- Pumpkin 425 grams
- Sugar 2-1/2 cups
- Refined Flour (Maida) 3 cups
- Baking soda 2 teaspoons
- Eggs 3
- Cinnamon powder 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Canola oil 1 cup
- Set your oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend eggs, pumpkin, sugar and oil and combine this mixture with the dry one.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray in the cake tin and pour the cake batter into it.
- Put in the oven and bake for 1 hour at least or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Preparation Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Serves: 5 – 6