Tangy orange, sweet condensed milk, fluffy whipped cream, every bite of this delicious pudding is like a burst of flavors in your mouth. If you like oranges you’ll love this innovative pudding. Perfect dessert for formal dinners!
- Orange Juice 3 cups
- Sugar 2 tablespoons or more to taste
- Sweet Condensed Milk or Milkmaid 400 grams
- Cornstarch 3 tablespoons
- Fresh cream 2 cups
- Water 3 cups
- Combine orange juice and water in a deep saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Let the mixture come to a boil and then add the sugar to it. Stir to dissolve.
- Dissolve the cornstarch into ½ cup water and add to boiling mixture.
- Let the mixture boil until it thickens. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Combine the whipped cream with the milkmaid and pour the mixture into serving glasses. Take care to only half-fill the glasses with this mixture.
- Keep the glasses in the fridge for about 15 minutes to set lightly. Then take them out and pour the thick orange mixture over them equally.
- Place the glasses again in the fridge until serving. Serve chilled!
Tip: Garnish with orange pieces before serving if desired.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 8 – 10